Patent bureau “Adamenko and Partners» provides legal services in the field of incorporeal right.
The patent bureau has been based in 1992. The same year Ukraine became the independent state, and the State department on intellectual
property (the State Patent Department of Ukraine) has been created.
The basic directions of activity of patent bureau are:
- – Drawing up of invention, utility model applications;
- – Drawing up of industrial design applications;
- – Drawing up of trademark applications; – Drawing up of applications for registration of copyrights;
- – Drawing up of applications for computer programs;
- – Office-work conducting under applications, which have been submitted not on behalf of our bureau;
- – Drawing up of appeal briefs on refusal in registration;
- – Keep in force of patents and licences;
- – Representation in court;
- – Carrying out of expert judgements.
One of dynamically developing directions of our company is work in the field of drawing up of expert judgements (the conclusions of the expert)
on similarity or distinction of technical decisions, patents, objects of the copyright.
Our bureau has experience of carrying out of proceedings in courts of Ukraine, the Russian Federation and other countries.
Clients of our firm are private persons, the companies, firms, the enterprises of Ukraine, Russia and other countries.
Patent attorneys of bureau have experience in proceedings and work with patent agencies of other countries.
The office of patent bureau “Adamenko & Partners” is located in Kharkiv (Urkaine).